Dr Stéphane Dominguez: Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine in Lausanne in 1999.
Training in general surgery from 2000 to 2005 at the University Hospital of Lavaux then at Geneva University Hospitals (HUG) enabled him to acquire skills in digestive, urologic, paediatric and orthopaedic surgery. After spending 18 months in the surgery department of Hôpital de Morges, he returned to HUG where he furthered his training in digestive surgery (Prof P. Morel) and colorectal surgery (Dr Bruno Roche), including the “task force” for new surgical technologies, and acquired expertise in minimally invasive surgery.
Opening of a surgical practice in Lausanne in October 2011.
We handle all problems relating to general and digestive surgery..
Sometimes, simple drug treatment is enough. If an operation is necessary, different options are possible:
- a treatment in the practice under local anaesthesia,
- an outpatient procedure (starting on the day of the intervention),
- an inpatient intervention (hospitalisation of 1 or more days)
In some cases, a multidisciplinary approach is necessary, and we collaborate with recognised specialists in different fields (radiology, gastro-enterology, oncology etc…).
- Certified procedure room: interventions that can be performed under local anaesthesia.
- Colorectal operating room: examination and treatment of most diseases of the anal and perineal area.
- Endovenous laser.
Where we operate
- Clinique Cecil (groupe Hirslanden)
- Clinique de La Source
- Clinique de Montchoisi (Swiss Medical Network)
- Clinique de La Prairie (Clarens)
- Laclinic (Montreux)
- Clinique Bois-Cerf (groupe Hirslanden)
- Clinique Générale (Fribourg)